I’ve changed the format of my blog, so you can only see one day’s posting at a time. It’s a half hearted exercise in intransience. Half hearted because you’ll notice everything is still archived on the left. Maybe next week I’ll get rid of the archives… maybe the week after I’ll burn everything I own. It is probably good that we don't live in a communist society, or I’d be out with my matches in the streets and in your houses. As for the more intangible things that i might be said to "own", or qualities that i "posess"... i'll have to think on it.
2 comments:
bobbu, i am wondering why and how you 'sploit' nuns. and, if in fact you do, 'sploit' them...how do you do it 100% so? can you nunsploitate at 60%? or 17%?
i think you'll find that sploiting a nun involves making them read about your day to day activities and observations. at least this is what i understand it to mean. i should also note that by 'nun' i mean "none other than yourself". i suppose this could be done in moderation, as you say... like, if you read 60% of a post? mm!
Post a Comment