There are people who know about meaning.
Their optimism breathes with belief,
revealing all the pictures I drew as a kid
on the glass in the back seat;
those marks that framed the
static-y, speed-fractured outside scene.
I knew back then how to deal with blankness.
Before it thickened and
my eyes blurred out the foreground.
Before I gave in to gazing at miles
of wasteland, dried rivers and rusted machines.
Before I felt the pressing down of a white sky
Before I felt the pressing down of a white sky
as it slowly hammocks with rain.
But there are people who know better
than to be absorbed by this
heavy nothing.
A primary school aged child could tell you,
this is condensation.
You have to draw something into it.
.... i think this is the most obtuse my writing has ever been. maybe it makes some sense? i hope so.
news:
i went to grove tonight. it was wonderful.
i am drawing all sorts of things right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment