Things have been more intense today than any other day I’ve had in a while. Hopefully today will therefore act to reassure my belief in the superpowers of sleep, though it's also brought me tot hat stage of night where I really enjoy listening to Tatu. I like them. Gah... if only being gay was so contagiously tragic.
I've done a little bit of writing for my major work, but this post is mostly so that Rachael doesn't stop visiting the page. i was planning to turn this into one of the horrible late-night ramblings that i used to write for my “national-socialist” Russian of a net buddy to snigger at before getting me to rate the hotness of various girls, but i won't. i'm going to go to sleep, and pull together my ghastly ext2 fragments tomorrow from 2ish onward. hmmm
night
1 comment:
I love you twenchy.
FIC ME NOW!
Post a Comment