In Advance of the Broken Resolution
or Blogpost
so, megan yesterday reminded me that i had made a new year's resolution to resurrect this blog. well, i've seen enough cult zombie movies to be more than a little apprehensive of what this might result in, but i'm going to make a conscientious attempt nevertheless. even if all my posts from now on are filled with accounts of gruesome murders and nunsploitation.
it seems strange that it's only now that uni has gone back that i feel i have any time to blog - strange but not surprising. having said that, all i really feel like leaving to commemorate the re-opening of my blawgz is another dada spam poem. this is what i do now. (hopefully this is not an indication of things to come.)
>>>>>
Due to what I now recognize as being reflexive conditioning, I said:
You first need to stop the bleeding,
And I tasted a little appendix.
Succulous,
Healsomeness.
Rascalism.
You are pointing your potato knife at me,
Screamed pig the creature
Like an exasperated but conscientious Dutch uncle
And I said in the language of wedding figures:
You need not glare at me so fierce.
Nobody ever comes here.
>>>>>
.
1 comment:
i like your poem
Post a Comment